- Date: (Please give 2-3 optional dates that we can see what best fits our calendar)
- Start Time:
- Max # Participants:
- Description of Event: (This is what we will use to promote the event)
- Any necessary materials that players may need:
- Your name and contact info (First and last name, phone number and email address):
Always try to give as much advance notice as possible. If it is less than 3 weeks away this will greatly reduce the chance of the event happening.
- Respect! Others, yourself, and the store.
- Try to have fun, and make sure those around you are also having fun.
- Yottaquest is not responsible for lost or stolen items. You bring them at your own risk.
- No Selling or Buying from other customers. You will be banned.
- If you are removed from an event, it will be without refund.
- Poor sportsmanship will have you removed from the Yottaquest community.
- No gambling or ante. You will be banned.
- Players are responsible for all rules set out by DCI and other such tournament organizations.
- We encourage customers to dine at local restaurants but no bulk snacks or drinks are allowed. Such as bags of chips, 2-Liters or 12 packs.
- This is a family friendly environment. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, you will be asked to leave.
- Please be aware of how much space you are using.
- Clean up after yourself. There are large garbage cans in every room. If a garbage can is full, please alert an employee.
- No unpaid product may be taken into the Garage play space.
- Please be aware of the scheduled event. You may be asked to move or leave if space is needed.
- Please only browse the books, you cannot sit with a book. Keep products the condition they are intended to be.
- Do not open comics, magazines, modules that are still in bags without asking an employee.
- Please bring your own supplies for events, such as pen, paper and tokens.
- Do not open any product until after you’ve paid for it.
- Please respect our closing time. We are open 87 hours a week.
- Please do not reach for items on the top shelf. Ask for assistance.
- No pets or animals.
- Please return all terrain and boards after you are done playing.
1.) Log in to your account
2.) On the top menu, click Register for Events.
or goto: http://yottaquest.com/index.php/event-list
3.) Find the event you wish to sign up for, and click the name.
4.)Scroll down, and mark the box under "Add to Cart"
5.) Click "Select Registration Options and Continue"
6.)Under Registration Forms, fill out the required information.
*Note* If you are signing someone else up, please put in their correct information *Note*
7.) Click "Register and Continue"
8.) You're all set!
How to register for Yottaquest.com
- Goto www.Yottaquest.com
- Click Register on the left side
- Enter your information.
- You will be sent an e-mail to confirm your address, you must do this to activate your account.
- Your now a member of Yottaquest.com you can post in our forums, sign up for events, and become part of the Yottaquest.com community.